710 UPS Members: VOTE NOW on Your Contract!
YOUR VOTE MATTERS!
YOUR LAST CHANCE TO VOTE IS THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, AT 12:00PM CT / 1:00PM ET
Exercise your RIGHT to VOTE! Do not let your opportunity to vote pass you by!
Your Teamsters Local 710 Leadership Team and Bargaining Committee fully endorse the tentative agreement for our Local 710 UPS contract and are encouraging members to VOTE and to VOTE YES. Encourage your fellow brothers & sisters to vote, too – It takes only a few minutes electronically. We need every single member to vote to ensure that everyone’s voices are heard loud and clear!
All eligible voters should have received a voter packet from BallotPoint in the mail that includes:
- Personal voter activation code and instructions to vote on your phone or computer
- Summary letter of the tentative agreement
- Red-line document showing all changes in the contract
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR VOTER PACKET, CALL THE HALL IMMEDIATELY. THE DEADLINE FOR RECREDENTIALING IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2019 AT 11:30 AM CT!
A YES vote on this contract will lead to:
- $4.15 hourly wage increases over the life of the contract
- Strong protections for 25.13 & Regular Package Car Drivers
- Unlimited bidding for Package Car and Feeder Drivers
- Extra optional day plus more opportunities for time off
- 100 new Sleeper Team positions over the life of the contract
- No forced 70-hour workweeks for the top 90% of Package Car Drivers (volunteer-basis to be paid at double time)
… plus many more improvements to benefits and protections! Read more here!
Missing ballot? Recredential by 11:30am CT / 12:30pm ET
Vote tally scheduled for 2:00pm CT / 3:00pm ET
Contact Your Local 710 UPS Business Agents