Withdrawal Card Request

If you’re no longer employed or are taking a leave of absence, please provide the following information to Local 710 to obtain an official withdrawal card. A withdrawal card ensures no dues are collected when you are not an active member of the union.

  • Full name
  • Street address
  • Social Security Number
  • Reason for requesting a withdrawal card

You may obtain a withdrawal card in one of the following ways:

  1. Send a letter to the union hall with the above information requesting a withdrawal card be mailed to you.
  2. Visit the union hall to request a withdrawal card.
  3. Fill out the form below to be mailed a withdrawal card.

Please Note: If you are off work on Worker’s Comp, you will not be eligible for a withdrawal card until you are off of work for one full year. You will be responsible for your Union Dues monthly during that period.

Per Article 26, Section 1 of the Local 710 Bylaws, “there shall be a charge of fifty cents (50¢) to any member issued a withdrawal card.” Please be sure to remit payment with your information via mail or by dropping it off to the union hall during regular business hours.

Please note that any submission using this form may or may not reach its intended recipient and shall not be considered “service” of any legal document in any legal form or venue within the United States.

%d bloggers like this: