All appointments that will be conducted on Friday, April 30, 2021 will be open to all members and their families! Slots are available on a first come, first served basis.
Time: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Where: Plumbers Local 130 – 1340 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago
- Click on “Appointments” and select Friday, April 30
- Click on the green “REGISTER” button and select a registration time
- Complete the registration
What to bring:
- Government-issued ID (driver’s license, state ID, etc.) If you don’t have a government ID, bring any ID with your photo on it.
- Your medical health insurance card and your prescription card (if applicable)<
NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 will be allowed inside the vaccination site. If you have children, please find other arrangements before coming to the vaccination site.
NOTE: The Chicago Federation of Labor (CFL) has transitioned back to the distribution of the Johnson & Johnson vaccination.
Accommodations to receive the Moderna vaccination will be made available for members who have previously scheduled their vaccination appointments for Friday, April 30, 2021. Members who have not yet scheduled appointments on the above-referenced day will only be offered the Johnson & Johnson vaccination.