at Ferguson Enterprises
- 100% Employer-Funded Health Care Benefits through CTDU
- Full-Time, Multiple Shifts Available
- Night Shift Premium of $0.75/hr Available
- Starting Wage: $13.25
- Teamsters Local 710 Membership
Ferguson Enterprises is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse Associate in our Addison, IL location. If you have experience with warehousing, including shipping and receiving, along with a commitment to great customer service, then this is the position for you!
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment
- Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
- Insure warehouse is clean, organized and safe at all times
- Assist with customer deliveries as needed
A background in warehousing, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred. A successful Warehouse Associate will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- General computer skills for basic data entry
- Forklift Operator experience, or the ability to learn how to operate the equipment, is required
About Ferguson Enterprises
Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes beyond plumbing. We are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC, waterworks, and industrial. Over the course of our history, we’ve grown from a local distributor to a $13 billion dollar company with more than 1400 locations and over 22,000 associates nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class service and our customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do”. This is a cultural belief that is demonstrated everyday through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge.
As a large, successful and stable company, Ferguson is able to offer a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental, vision are 100% employer paid. Additionally disability, retirement savings with company match, paid leave, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.