Teamsters Local 710 members work out of the ABF Freight facilities in Saux Village, Bedford Park, and Des Plaines.
ABF Freight has immediate openings for these positions – visit careers.abffreight.jobs for information regarding openings and to apply.
- 18 years of age
- Stable work record
- Good safety record
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and post-offer company physical.
Road Driver and City Driver
- 21 years of age
- One year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience (Candidates with less than one year’s experience may be eligible for training).
- CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous materials endorsements
- Good Stable work record
- Safe Driving record (MVR and previous employment)
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
This position assists in various clerical, administrative and customer services tasks in the daily operation of the facility in addition to other duties.
- Experience in billing, collections, tracing and OS&D is preferred
- Good typing/data entry and clerical skills are required.
- Must be willing to work evenings and on an as-needed basis
Cassens is hiring CDL-A Carhaulers. For complete requirements and information on how to apply, visit www.cassens.com/pages/careers/
DPI in Hodgkins and Indianapolis is hiring drivers (both CDL and non-CDL) and dockworkers who handle the distribution of products for Starbucks stores.
6800 Santa Fe Drive
Hodgkins, IL 60525
4001 W. Minnesota St.
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Jewel is now hiring drivers and warehouse workers at the Melrose Park, Ill. distribution center. You may apply online or at:
2200 N. 17th Avenue
Melrose Park, IL
ReaderLink in Romeoville has immediate openings available for 2nd Shift Warehouse!
Starting rate of $13.70 for General Warehouse Positions
Romeoville Distribution Center
1375 N. Weber Rd., Romeoville, IL
11:00am – 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
OFFICE WITH A VIEW.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
We HIRE and
TRAIN new drivers
100% healthcare and paid vacation, sick days and holidays.
Visit Drive4YRC.com for more information or call 1-855-378-4972
YRC is hiring drivers and dockworkers at the Chicago Heights (309) facility. Drivers without a Class-A CDL may apply for training through YRC.