Driver – Chicago
- Loading trucks and delivering product to customers; complete delivery documentation.
- Assist in the warehouse as needed
- Maintain professional interaction with customers and provide excellent customer service
- Maintain good housekeeping; adhere to all safety policies
Communicate with manager and the distribution team regularly to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- City of Chicago Dept. of Buildings Crane Operator’s License
- 1-3 years related experience; HS diploma or equivalent
- Class B CDL with airbrake endorsement and clean driving record required; experience with hydraulics a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Positive attitude with focus on service; excellent oral communication skills a must
- Team player with the ability to work closely with others within the organization
- RF gun and computer experience required; knowledge of an order entry system (JDE/Oracle) preferred.
- Knowledge of PVF (pipe, valves and fittings)
Interested applicants should reach out to Business Agent Mike Ramirez by calling (773) 254-3200 or email.
Here at TH Ryan Cartage Co. we are seeking dedicated CDL driver/specialist. We are experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for some Class A drivers to fill our new driver openings. Cash in on our success !!!
- 1 year experience
- Minimum 23 years old
- Must possess a CDL minimum class A in good standing
- Meet minimum DOT requirements
- Competitive hourly wages
- Overtime potential
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Eye care
- 401 K
- Paid vacations
- Holiday and personal days
- Union drivers
- Home daily
TH Ryan is a full service Truck and Driver Leasing company, we partner with our clients to deliver solutions for their most complicated transportation needs. Utilizing over a hundred years of industry experience and functional expertise, T.H. Ryan Cartage Co. goes beyond the norm to develop new insights, drive results and help grow our clients business. We specialize in dedicated house accounts and need drivers in all suburban areas of Chicago and suburbs to fill positions at site accounts for local delivery from Libertyville north to Mokena south, Joliet and Elgin west and all areas in-between. Our Maywood location needs drivers for local semi- truck, van, flatbed, intermodal, regional sleeper, team and straight truck work.
CALL FOR MORE INFO 708-273-4041
OR GO TO
Teamsters Local 710 members work out of the ABF Freight facilities in Saux Village, Bedford Park, and Des Plaines.
ABF Freight has immediate openings for these positions – visit careers.abffreight.jobs for information regarding openings and to apply.
- 18 years of age
- Stable work record
- Good safety record
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and post-offer company physical.
Road Driver and City Driver
- 21 years of age
- One year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience (Candidates with less than one year’s experience may be eligible for training).
- CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous materials endorsements
- Good Stable work record
- Safe Driving record (MVR and previous employment)
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
This position assists in various clerical, administrative and customer services tasks in the daily operation of the facility in addition to other duties.
- Experience in billing, collections, tracing and OS&D is preferred
- Good typing/data entry and clerical skills are required.
- Must be willing to work evenings and on an as-needed basis
Cassens is hiring CDL-A Carhaulers. For complete requirements and information on how to apply, visit www.cassens.com/pages/careers/
DPI in Hodgkins and Indianapolis is hiring drivers (both CDL and non-CDL) and dockworkers who handle the distribution of products for Starbucks stores.
6800 Santa Fe Drive
Hodgkins, IL 60525
4001 W. Minnesota St.
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Jewel is now hiring drivers and warehouse workers at the Melrose Park, Ill. distribution center. You may apply online or at:
2200 N. 17th Avenue
Melrose Park, IL
ReaderLink in Romeoville has immediate openings available for 2nd Shift Warehouse!
Starting rate of $13.70 for General Warehouse Positions
Romeoville Distribution Center
1375 N. Weber Rd., Romeoville, IL
11:00am – 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
OFFICE WITH A VIEW.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
We HIRE and
TRAIN new drivers
100% healthcare and paid vacation, sick days and holidays.
Visit Drive4YRC.com for more information or call 1-855-378-4972
YRC is hiring drivers and dockworkers at the Chicago Heights (309) facility. Drivers without a Class-A CDL may apply for training through YRC.